interested in this delicious recipe?
Gluten-Free Pizza Dough
- 3c gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs honey
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 1 package yeast
- 1-2 cups water
- Mix 1 cup of luke warm water with yeast and honey
- After a few minutes, when yeast is growing, mix in the oil
- Add the flour and salt and mix into a ball
- Divide into smaller balls and roll out into circles.
- Let rise in a warm area for at least 45 min.
- Bake at 375F for 15-20 min
- Pizza crust.
- 8 oz cream cheese.
- Berries: blueberries, raspberries, strawberries.
- Banana, sliced.
- Sliced almonds.
- Spread the cream cheese over the pre-baked pizza crusts.
- Arrange the berries and bananas on top of the cream cheese.
- Garnish with almonds and cinnamon.