Rich chewy brownies and chocolate ginger snap pumpkin parfaits are perfect and health(er) ways to get into fall
Chocolate Ginger Snap Pumpkin Parfaits
2 cups (500 mL) vanilla soy yogurt (we used strawberry for some extra flavor)
1 cup (250 mL) pumpkin puree
¼ cup brown or raw sugar (optional)
½ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
⅛ tsp ground ginger (optional)
4 ginger snap cookies
2 squares of dark chocolate
Fresh mint (optional)
1. In a bowl, blend soy yogurt, pumpkin, and spices. Taste test and add sugar as required.
2. Spoon into martini glasses and chill for 1 hour.
Rich and Chewy Brownies
1 cup pitted medjool dates
1 cup mixed raw walnuts & almonds
1/4 cup raw cocoa
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup raw cocoa
4 tbsp raw almond butter
4 tbsp raw honey
1. Mix together all bottom ingredients in a food processor until well blended.
2. Spread bottom ingredients in a large glass baking pan until evenly distributed
3. Mix together top ingredients in a food processor until well blended.